Monday, September 12, 2005

Henry and I and Jess and Noah went hiking again this morning at Bent Creek. We did a short hike and let the boys play in the lake for a long time. Henry spent most of his time sitting in the very shallowest of water piling wet sand onto his legs and feet. I'm so glad he seems at home in the outdoors. We are planning a 2 family camping trip this weekend, so we shall see...

I also submitted our volunteer applications for the Lake Eden Arts Festival today, so we are committed to going. I am looking forward to it with cautious optimism. We are going to try the family campground this time, so hopefully it will be a little more quiet at night. We are hoping to be able to volunteer with the LEAF in Schools and Streets program, but I might get stuck in the daycare. At least Henry can come with me if he needs to. I think we are going to try to get our hands on a Radio Flyer wagon so we can make a little bed for Henry in it and pull him around all cozy and sleeping instead of having to stay at the tent with him after 9pm. From now until Halloween is going to be busy.

Kyle put Henry to bed all by himself tonight while I went out with the sisters Bell. He said henry didn't even make a peep, he just laid down and went to sleep. He is getting to be such a big boy, I can't stand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home