Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Adrienne gave me her memory card so I could post some of her LEAF pictures. Here they be.

Don't worry, something will happen soon to make me stop talking about LEAF.

Let's see. Henry has an incredible case of diarrhea right now. This morning he woke up with a whole pajama leg soaking wet. And a soaking wet sock. Poor little man. I am trying to keep him hydrated and eating. He is a touch crabby and a little warm, but other than that he seems fine. Of course I have a huge list of errands today. I am about to drag the poor kid to Kinko's and the post office, and if I think he can handle it, the grocery store.

I also finally took the initiative to contact a real estate agent to look at some houses and I am actually on hold right now with a loan officer. Scary. We're talking about credit. I'm sick of paying rent, especially when the housing market is going through the roof. I wish I didn't screw my credit up so badly as an idiot college kid. See? You should always listen to your mother!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home