Wednesday, October 12, 2005

As you can see from all the new pictures, I have been a busy little bee. I am still pretty behind, as wool season is getting under way. I have also had some odd requests as of late. Someone wanted me to put this ---> http://support.uni-oldenburg.de/~floyd/pics/pig5.jpg on the bum of some pants. LOL! But she'd settle for the Pink Floyd prism logo. Ummm...I don't know about that. Then someone from the UK (who didn't send extra for shipping) wanted all vertical stripes (which I don't do) with her store logo on the bum. Two kids' heads, wearing sunglasses, in a pile of multi-colored bubbles. I would think you would send me an email and ask me if I could even DO that before you send money! Especially since I can't do it.

There is other knitting and biz stuf going on, but I don't feel like typing it all out.

Henry has been a total poo the past few days. He has become obsessed with Bert from Sesame Street. BERT! Who loves Bert? Henry does. He begs to play his game on teh computer all. day. long. He wants to sort bottle caps with Bert. I think there may be soemthing wrong with him.

He also got stung by a bee the other day. He cried like hell, but he didn't swell up at all, which is good since Kyle is WAY allergic to bees and we weren't sure if Henry would me as well.

Okay. Just a quick update. Off to sort some more damn bottle caps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home