Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm on the hunt for a Boy Scout-esque group for the bean. Monst groups start at 3, but I thought I'd get a jump on things. I'd rather not have Henry involved in the Boy Scouts. There are the Spiral Scouts, which sound pretty cool, but there is no local chapter so I would have to start one. I'm also not Pagan, so I don't know if that would be a great fit. I would prefer something secular. Maybe we'll just do Roots and Shoots. At least I have about 7 months to think about it.

In other news, I got labels today. How very fancy pants of me. They ahve the logo and washing instructions on them. Now I just have to figure out how to sew them in without them looking dumb.

The sisters got back from Brasil last night. They got Henry a cool little t-shirt from a peace festival down there. It seems like they learned a lot about the political climate down there, it was really interesting. I can hear the shower going on upstairs. How much would you not want to go to work after spending 2 weeks on teh beach in Brasil. Yeah, I don't feel bad for them either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home