Wednesday, May 24, 2006

We had Adella and Liz and Elijah and Kim over this morning for a picnic and to enjoy the beautiful sunshine this morning/afternoon. The kids had fun running around outside and it was nice for us mamas to (for the most part) get to sit and chat in the sun and get some color in our cheeks. When I went to water the garden this morning after a rainy few days I noticed a bunch of things coming up! Scroll for pictures below.

In good news, the mama who designed my Hyena Cart store has agreed to tweak my regular site and convert it to mostly html so I can bumble my way through doing updates myself. She said that it shouldn't cost more than $50! Now all I have to do is find a good readable book on the subject and a patient friend to walk me through some things. Yay! It doesn't really matter at this point because I am too busy to list anything new or go looking for new orders right now anyway. I'm getting used to being far behind and have been giving out longer wait times so I don't have to get overly stressed out about it.

Okay, speaking of being behind, I have to get some knitting done while Henry is napping. I really just wantd to post some garden pictures. Later gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home