Tuesday, May 23, 2006

We had CSA delivery last night:
3/4 lb. spinach
1 bunch spring onions
1 bunch radishes
1 head lettuce
3 broccoli crowns
1 bunch kale

Next week...strawberries! They also had some samples set out for their goat cheese share and it was amazing. Yumma! Tonight we made3 a huge spinach salad with some awesome farmers' market tomato, spring onion, radish, garbanzos, the broccoli (which was soooo good and tender raw) and grilled zucchini, red and yellow peppers, split garlic cloves and white onion. Mmmmmmm, it was delicious! And Henry ate a cheddar quesadilla with lots of spinach sneaked into it. He's not into the salad thing quite yet. I think I am going to try my hand at my first veggie lasagne tomorow. Wish me luck.

Last night at trivia I won a kick booty Jack of the Wood shirt for a shout out question. Who was the most recent female Secretary of Transportation? Oh yes, my friends, it was Elizabeth Dole. And I rock.

The auction is almost up to $600. And I am hoping there is some final bidding going on Thursday morning. We shall seeeeeee.

Sarah finally caved and told me that with the new baby she can't maintain my site any more. Since I read the email right before I went to bed, I was up into the wee hours thinking about it. I bit the bullet this morning and emailed the woman who did my Hyena Cart to see how much it would cost for her to rebuild it to make it easier to update myself. I bet it will cost me an arm and a leg. Ugh. I thought about just going down the the Hyena Cart, but I still get a fair amount of traffic from my regular site so I don't really want to do that. We'll see. I have a ton of changes I want to make and I should really learn how to maintain it myself anyway. I need to go and get HTML for Morons or some such book.

Liz and I were in charge of the little beasties at her house this morning, so no rest for the weary. The kids actually did great, but it was still tiring. It is so much fun tosee them turning into actual little friends. I need to get some cheap frames and make Henry a Wall of Friends with cool pictures of all of them. I think we are going to take a field trip to Bent Creek for a hike on Thursday morning, so that will be cool.

Later gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home