Thursday, November 03, 2005

Well, last night was a giant suckfest. Henry's cold took a turn for the worse. When he started trying to sleep on his forehead so he didn't have to lay on his ear I knew something was wrong. When he started to scream "Ear hurt!", I was sure. I called the pediatrician as soon as they opened and lucked out with a 9am appointment opening. I loaded the bean in the car and off we went, yellow crusty nose and all. The problem with having a hot pediatrician is that it makes you self conscious when you show up with your crusty toddler with both of you still in pajamas. His perfect stubble and rollneck J Crew sweater mocked me. He confirmed that Henry did indeed have an ear infection in both ears, and said it would probably be 10 days before it went away completely. Ugh. I now ahve to drag the poor tired bean to Target to get his prescription filled and hopehopehope that he likes the chewable amoxicillin Rob prescribed because Henry doesn't do well with liquid meds. If anyone wants to send me massive amounts of chocolate, you know the address...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home