Sunday, December 18, 2005

It was so beautiful today (sunny and almost 50!) that we decided to go for a hike at Bent Creek. Henry was psyched to get outside and we were happy to get the sunshine and fresh air, too. In addition to throwing rocks into the creek, Henry carried around 2 sticks and drummed on every tree, plant, blade of grass as we walked by. Great exercise, walking .1 miles and hour dragging a drumming toddler along behind you.

This evening we are going to grab slices of pizza with Amy and Brian and Ava and then going to see the holiday lights at Lake Julian. Then home to hopefully watch a movie since all of our usual "Sunday Night Television Glutfest" shows are in holiday reruns.

Speaking of movies, we saw possibly the worst movie ever last night. Unleashed with Jet Li and Morgan Freeman. Oh my GOD was that a bad movie. Even the fighting was bad-less style and more brutality, which seems to be the order of the day. Not my thing. I am finding that my tolerance for violence is less and less as I get older. Reason #476 that I am turning into my mother: I think I asked Kyle 12 times to "please turn that DOWN"! Geez, how loud does a movie have to be anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home