Sunday, June 11, 2006

It has been a busy, busy weekend! Yesterday we went to West Fest, a festival in downtown West Asheville. We rode our bikes, which was a sad reminder of just how out of shape I am these days. It was super hot so we didn't stay very long.

Today I slept in until 9:30! Kyle's old TA is working as a manager at Salsa's so he invited us down for lunch. So. Yummy. After that I pretty much had to drop the boys off and head over to the Botanical garden's for our friend Beth's baby shower. It was 92 degrees on the drive over, but almost as soon as I got there it started thundering. And then the rains came. There were about 8 of us huddled under a leaky gazebo eating cake and talking babies. The mist from the rain felt good at first, but then it started raining super hard. She loved the blanket we made her, so it made all of that less than fun knitting worth it. Kyle is now downtown with Anthony taking pictures, leaving me to watch bad Mandy Moore movies and update my blog. Henry has been so hard to get to bed these days, but tonight actually wasn't that bad. Thankfully.

I finally got around to stocking my Hyena Cart today and I updated my gallery with some new pictures. I wanted to make some simple site changes, but I couldn't manage to get into my raw ftp files. Whatever than means. I am going to need help from someone who knows what they're doing at first. Pth.

In awesomely awesome news-my yarn should be coming tomorrow. I am way too excited. Kyle is going to pee his pants when he sees it. I have no idea where I am going to put it. I'll have to clear off the top of the armoire and put it up there. I can't wait!

More pictures below...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home