Friday, November 04, 2005

Even with a nasty cold and a wailing, ear infected toddler, I rock the house, yo.

Yesterday I managed to wrangle an appointment with Mountain Housing Opportunities for next Thursday, the first step in getting us into an affordable house. Also? I signed up for a grant writing class at A-B Tech with their continuing education program. It is an online class that gives you all the info you need to start a freelance grant writing business, which is exactly what I had in mind. Perfect! It starts next week. I figure that after I take the class I can ask Erica or Adrienne to get me a couple of volunteer jobs for my portfolio. Then I will get my independent contracting paperwork done and blammo! Freelance Grant Writing here I come.

In other news, Henry woke up at 2:30 this morning and just went back to bed 45 minutes ago. I was trying to figure out how to get him back to sleep, finally gave up and put on last night's TiVoed 'The OC'. He was out before the end of the theme song. I should probably go back to bed myself, but then I'll just have to wake up again. I need to feed myself some breakfast. I think there's some leftover Halloween candy around here somewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home