Monday, December 19, 2005

Since Henry's friend Ava has the week off od school and her mama does not, Henry and I decided to watch her today. The first thing she said after she came in, as I was changing Henry's diaper, was: "Henry has a penis". It cracked me up. The she said "You gotta nice TV". I almost peed my pants. She is a funny girl. It was interesting to see how different she and Henry (which she pronounces Hen-er-eed) are. She is WAY ahead of him as far as language skills and she is peeing on the potty. But she is not very independent at all. She wanted me to sit next to her or play with her pretty much every second. Henry couldn't care less if I am even home as long as he has a steady supply of juice and drumsticks to bang with. They played well together, though, and I got them both to nap silmultantiously so I could get some work done. I think I deserve some sort of shiny medal for that one.

Have you seen the movie Roll Bounce with Bow Wow, formerly known as L'il Bow Wow? You should. I know. The star is named Bow Wow and it is about roller skating, but it's good. Another one we enjoyed was Mad Hot Ballroom, a documentary about a 5th grade inner city ballroom dancing competition. Yup.

Henry has adopted a high tech frisbee as his new "most favorite thing ever". He took a nap with it this afternoon and took it in the car with him when we went to pick up Kyle from work. He doesn't grasp why playing frisbee in the house is a less than stellar idea. He can really whip that thing, too. Lamps, beware.

Trivia tonight. We will dominate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home