Friday, January 20, 2006

I have a newly made agglomeration of vocabulary flashcards all ready to study: prefixes, suffixes and roots at your service, ma'am. I am now starting on the math flashcards. Yikes! I didn't remember how much I didn't know about basic math. I'm talking basic geometry and algebra, but it might as well be...what's a smartypants math course...calculus? Trig? I never made it that far. I never even made it close. Right now I am making "circle" flash cards. Yeah. Maybe there is a 12 year old in the neighborhood I can study with.

We hit a milestone this morning. Henry put his pants on all by himself. He even put them on right way round, which is more than I can say for his father. It was pretty exciting. We then went to play with the train table so I could sit and study for a little while. While there, we ran into Jessie and Noah, which turned 'sitting and studying while Henry played quietly with the trains' to 'chasing 2 sreeching madmen around the whole store as they tried to clobber each other with various items. And the espresso machine was broken at the in house Starbucks (I know, I know, they're evil, whatever. I wanted a damn mocha.) so my morning was slightly different than I had planned out in my head. Ah well.

In business news, people are already starting to order shorts! This is bad in a way, because I have to get a lot more orders to make the same amount of money. It comes at a good time, though, as I am embarking on my higher education quest. Shorts are quick, so I'll have more time to study. I am also going to actually make some instock things this summer and try to sell some things locally in the Fall. I know I said that last year, but I am a little more seasoned in the biz now, so I think it'll actually happen. We'll see. I also quit my WaHM co-op and I'm going to try a different thing called hyena cart. It's hard to explain, but I think it will be good for business and I can sell in stock there. I just finished a pair of wee little dragonfly pants that I like. I'll post a picture after this post, which will show up above this post, so you'll see it before you read about how I like them.

It's the weekend kids, have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home