Sunday, January 08, 2006

Suffice it to say that he was not on the potty. See picture above. Yes, that is a very bad picture of Henry, as he looks like he is on his way to the methadone clinic. What gives him that junky-chic look (aside from the half closed eyes) is the foundation makeup he has rubbed all over his face, including lips and teeth.

After having a fit when I took the (now empty) bottle of makeup away from him, Henry is currently fast asleep, lying on the floor right outside the bathroom door with no pants on. I guess you could say he now looks like he has just returned home from the methadone clinic.

Ah, 2 year olds and junky jokes, could there be a more perfect match?

I hate that the posts go from most recent at the top to oldest at the bottom. I don't know a better way to do it, but now you are going to see the "after" picture before you read the post leading up to it. Oh well. The pictures below are ones that I found in the camera while I was uploading the make up picture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home