Tuesday, December 20, 2005

We did not dominate at trivia last night as planned. Actually a bunch of new people came and I think they threw our mojo off. We had a pitiful performance in the first 2 rounds (What is the first month of the Ancient Roman calendar? How long does it take the moon to orbit the Earth?) and managed to come back in the last 2 rounds (with a flawless execution of the speed round, I even found an error in one of the questions) to eke out a second place finish. Not our finest hour, but not the worst either.

I am going to see about getting Henry a trim today. We went to see Santa this weekend and Henry not only looked like a ragamuffin, he was terrified of Santa. The long shaggy hair coupled with the complete freeze up when placed on the fat man's lap made it look like little Henry had indulged in a little holiday blunt smoking before getting his picture taken. Kyle is supposed to scan the picture in so I can share this fabulous picture with everyone (they don't allow you to take your own pictures), but I think that falls pretty low on this 'to do' list at the moment.

I wasn't able to do it yesterday, what with 2 little monkeys leaping around, but when the clock strikes 9 this morning I will be on the phone looking for different housing options. I am bound and determined to have us moved into a house by Henry's 3rd birthday. A house that does NOT come complete with a crackhead neighbor named after a measurement of beer. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home