Friday, February 03, 2006

Our lives have been even less interesting than usual lately.

I have been concentrating on knitting up things for the new store front and thinking of new ideas for things to put in there. I made a small pair of monkey shorts, but I need a couple of new designs. I am thinking about doing a boombox, Mr. Yuck and possibly an old school anchor. I like the idea of doing old flash tattoo designs, but most of them are too difficult. Some things just don't translate to wool. I really want to think up some really cool computer geek pattern, but since I am just barely computer literate, the only things I can come up with are emoticons and acronyms-both which would make a true geek nauseous. I really want to do the Atari symbol, but I don't want to post any copyrighted stuff on the new site.

Speaking of geeks, am I the only one watching Beauty and the Geek? Am I the only one sad that Tristan is gone? I'm even kind of sad that Chris is gone, and he's an ass. I wanted Cher to go. She's not even the kind of bitch that is interesting to watch, you just want to hit her in the knees with a big stick. Ah well. Survivor sucked, too. I hate it when the women are idiots. Why the hell would you vote out the only person on your team who has any idea what they are doing? I was pulling for them, since I can't help but pull for the underdog, but now I can't. Scrappy underdogs are inherantly lovable and great. Underdogs who don't have a chance in hell because of their own idiocy make me want to steal their flint and run away. The Office continues to be the best show on tv. Jim + Pam = Tru Luv 4Evah.

Henry has become quite the little empathetic kid. We were listening to Rufus Wainright on the way home the other day and he said "sad, sad song". I couldn't believe it. He wanted to watch Sesame Street A to Z (with Steve Corell, so awesome) and I couldn't find it. I said "I'm sorry, baby, I don't know where it is". He patted my knee and said "That's okay, mama, we watch this one" and handed me a different dvd, lol. He has started kissing peoples' boo boos when they say ouch. He says "Don't worry" to us when we say something is broken. He is the best kid ever. Remind me about this the next time I write about what a beastie he is, k?

4 Comments:

Blogger jaylam19 said...

Hey Ames! How about a DOS prompt C:\ on the butt? Black with green writing. Or maybe an outline of an old apple or c64?

2:02 PM  
Blogger jaylam19 said...

or maybe an atari joystick?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Lady Nunn said...

I love Beauty and the Geek! I was just talking about that (thuogh no one responded!) and Survivor elsewhere that you can read... go read it! I feel so bad Jill was voted out. :/

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lady Nunn said...

Here are some knitting ideas as well:

Saturn
Cherries
Smiley Face
Heart with an arrow through it
@ symbol
Infinity symbol
Pi symbol
Ice cream cone
sunshine, sun with rays

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home