Friday, February 17, 2006

Well, well, well, haven't we had a busy week? After being stuck inside with the Typhoid Mary twins all last week, we have been quite the about towners this week. Monday we went to knitting, which was fabulous. Tuesday was co-op at Fyffe's house, where we looked after the 6 wee beasties for a few hours. It is always interesting to do co-op with someone new. Fyffe and I couldn't be more different, but it worked out just fine. I am hoping that some of her organizational skills rubbed off on me. Wednesday we went to the Pack library for a little show they put on called Preschoolers We Love You. It was funny. About halfway through, Henry hopped down from my lap, announced "Henry go home now", and walked off. Heh. We waited in the kids' library until the show was over and then we went to lunch with some other mamas and kids. It was SO nice to get out and see people! And the weather was gorgeous, so it was nice to walk around downtown a bit. We haven't been able to do that in a while. Yesterday we went to the community center and ran around like crazy people. Good times. This morning Henry woke me up and we played for a while. Then he put on his new hat and sunglasses, so I had to run and get the camera and that turned into a little impromptu photo shoot. The only way he'd let me take his picture was if I turned around the screen so he could see himself. Many self portraits were taken. Then we went to the book store and played with the train table and read a bunch of books. I drank a well deserved cup of frou frou coffee. Yumma.

Bam got out of jury duty, so she, Libby and Kevin will be coming down soon. Next weekend? Or maybe the weekend after. No, I think it's next weekend. Yay! I can't wait to see them! I have to call her and make some plans.

We got our state tax return yesterday so we went to the brand new Old Navy to celebrate. Pth. They are doing this whole bizarre bohemian meets the 80s thing I just can't get on board with. Kyle got a pair of pants and Henry got a few things, but it was mostly a bust. I think we might go get Henry a new pair of shoes today. His old ones are getting way too small.

In knitting news, I am trying frantically to make enough stuff to have another HC stocking next week sometime. I have the monster pants, and I am working on another pair of MOM ones. I think I might do a few custom slots, too and that will do it. I need to find a screenprinter to do a few matching shirts for me. I have no idea where to find one, though. Hmph.

Okay, back to the needles. I have posted a couple of pictures below. Scroll, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home