Tuesday, February 07, 2006

* I got in on the Uruguan merino deal, but I probably won't be able to get my hot little hands on any much before June. Apparently the Uruguans (I know I am spelling that wrong, but don't care to look it up) aren't much on the hustle.

* Henry woke up in a decent mood! He is currently munching a pb&j and watching 101 Dalmations for the 80billionth time.

* All I have to do is upload my pictures to the storefront, and viola-I'm in bidness. I think I am going to make one more pair first-light blue with a green froggie on them. I looked at all of the pictures I have so far: black, black, brown, brown, and a single solitary hot pink. I need the light blue to soften up the line a bit. I just have to stitch a goldfish on the bum of my current project and I can start them. I can have them done by tomorrow night and have the store opened by Thursday or Friday. *bites nails*

* As some of you know, Kyle and I both got gift certificates for Xmas. His was from REI and mine was from Zappos, both meant for shoes. When the ones Kyle liked from REI didn't fit I, being the amazingly cool wife that I am, found a pair for ME on REI and let him have my Zappos card with the understanding that when he got his refund for the REI shoes that didn't fit him, I would immediately purchase the North Face Bolt beauties they had ON SALE. We got the refund yesterday. They are out of my size now. Stupid shoes. Now I have to give in and actually go BUY shoes at a store and let Kyle use the REI money for stupid hiking gear. The thing about hiking gear is: either he will never use it and it will be a waste of money, or he'll use it all the time, leaving me home with the baby. Either way- mama ain't happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home