Saturday, April 08, 2006

Kyle got back from his camping trip safe and sound this afternoon and we all took long naps. It is pretty grey and damp out, so it was the perfect napping day. He had a great time and they ended up on top of Shining Rock sleeping in 60mph winds. Yup, and h had a good time. As long as he doesn't expect Henry and I to go with him? I'm glad he's enjoying himself. He bought a scale last week and we weighed in today. He lost 8lbs and I lost 3. Not too bad! I am setting a goal of another 10lbs by LEAF, which is a little over a month away. We'll see. Henry and I had such a good time on our walk the other day that I think I am going to try to make it part of our routine. I think it was a little over 2 miles, with lots of hills, and it didn't hurt my knees at all, so it will be good for us. And one of our stops is the playground, so Henry gets some exercise, too.

I don't like sleeping here alone. I rented a horrible on demand movie to pass the time. Must Love Dogs. Yup, I rented Must Love Dogs. As far as John CUsak movies go, this one ranked just above Serendipity and just below Identity. It was bad. Very bad. I didn't get to bed until around 1am and then I tossed and turned for another hour or so. I kept hearing noises and things, probably because it was raining outside. When Henry woke up at 6 I was NOT excited to get out of bed. Hence the big nap this afternoon.

We got word from the yarn co-op that the Malabrigo people have changed their shipping. Instead of the original 8-10 weeks, they now have a 3 week turnaround! WooHoo! All that yarn in 3 weeks! I am so excited!

I have a huge to do list lined up this week. I have tons of knitting to do, the Hyena Cart stocks on Monday, and I have to get ready to go to FL on Thursday. Ugh.

Did any of you actually go get Hyena Cart accounts? If you did, you need to go make some spots. I am in need of some guerilla marketing here people! Go! Go! Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home