Friday, March 24, 2006

Sooooo tiiiired.

After a wonderful day together yeasterday henry was super hard to put to bed. He was very clingy and whiney and didn't want me to leave him. Mama intuition told me to just stay and cuddle and finally he let me go. He woke up an hour later with a cough and then again another hour later with a bigger cough and complaining that his mouth hurt. One of his glands was rock solid and he was very upset. The more he cried the more he coughed and he finally ended up throwing up all over both of us. I changed him and took him out to the cough where we watched "the monster movie" and relaxed enough for him to go back to his bed. I slept with him for an hour until another bad coughing fit woke him up and the only way to console him was to bring him onto my lap and cradle him tightly with his head elevatede against my chest. We moved out to the couch so I could prop up against something and that is how we slept all night. Well, he slept and I listened to his wheezing and worried and caught a wink here and there. He just woke up and is watching the monster movie again. Kyle went to drop lesson plans off at work and then he is taking the day off to let me sleep a bit and take him to the doc with me. I can't tell if it is just a bad cold or something worse. his glands don't usually swell for just a cold.

I feel badly for all of the kids he touched at the gym yesterday, I hope everyone doesn't get sick. Then again, he was prefectly fine until last night so maybe that's where he picked it up.

Anyway. We're in for a long couple of days. Oh yeah, and it's supposed to snow. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home