Monday, March 13, 2006

Phew! What a busy weekend! ABout 8 mamas from my big posting board came down to Aville for a little mamas-gone-wild, first time away from the kids shindig. I met everyone out at the lodge they were renting and we all went to dinner Thursday night. They are a great group of women, so I was looking forward to staying out at the lodge with them Friday night. We drank and gabbed all night with no kids! It was a lot of fun. I'm so glad I went. Saturday morning we woke up (at 9!!!) and walked down to a local bakery and stopped at a pottery shop before heading downtown to walk around for a while. Since I had only been home to put Henry to bed once last week (a new record) I felt compelled to leave the ladies at the tattoo shop (they couldn't fit me in anyway) and come home to my boys. Henry was happy to see me for about 5 minutes. When I finally went to put him to bed, he pushed me out and asked for Daddy. Pth.

Sunday morning we woke up and took Henry for a hike up at DuPont. I will post a picture later. It has been sunny and 80 for about a week. Today was the first overcast day in what I think is going to be a wet spell so I'm glad we got outside.

Okay, an exciting weekend for me doesn't neccessarily translate into an exciting read for you. Sorry 'bout that. I'm kinda tired. 2 days until we fly away home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home