Monday, February 27, 2006

Bam and Kevin got here late Saturday evening and we have been having a good ole time catching up. There has been a distinct lack of fun activities, but we have been hanging around enjoying each others' company. I tried to drag them to the yarn store this morning, but, to their great diappointment I'm sure, it was closed on Mondays. We went to the toy store instead and Bam bought Henry a playmobile jungle set. Pretty cool, although now we ahve completely replaced all of the toys I got rid of this weekend at the sale.

I have to run back out to the Ag Center in a few minutes to pick up whatever didn't sell. I should have kept a list of everything I put up for sale and the prices so I could have a total in my head of what I should have made but I didn't think of that until just now. Next time I will be far more organized. Or at lkeast that's what I'll tell myself until next time.

I put 4 things up on the Hyena Cart today at noon. Two things I already made and 2 semi custom slots. We got home from our adventures at 1 and the 2 custom slots were already gone. Yay! I still have to work some things out with the cart, though. It is still charging people twice for shipping and I can't figure out why. Ah well. I'll poke around in there later and try to suss it out. It is getting a little irritating, though, because I was feeling like a smartypants for fixing the problem myself last time.

I also received a wholesale list froma woman who does batik shirts. They are gorgeous (www.cutiepiecreationsbatik.com) and I can't wait to buy a bunch to pair up with the new super duper soft shorts I am going to make with the malabrigo yarn I have sitting about. I think I am just going to order the shirts and take pictures of the yarn and offer up semi custom slots instead of knitting them up first. It seem like there would be a wider appeal that way.

Okay. Time to run off to the Ag Center. Later gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home