Monday, April 10, 2006

Well...things are moving pretty slowly over at the ole Hyena Cart today. I've only sold one thing so far. Pth. Ah well. I am already so behind that I guess I should be glad that I didn't get a lot of sales. But I'm a little sad they didn't go flying off the shelves. I guess I should just stick to what I've been doing. No fun.

In other news, it looks like I might be included in a big article in a local parenting magazine! It is about families who sacrifice financial stability to stay home with their kids. That should be interesting.

I've been pretty productive today. I have a huge to do list I wrote up for the day and it isn't even halfway done, but it will be, dernit! Done: Deposit checks, mail packages (to Australia and Canada!), email CSA, go to the yarn store. To Do: scrub kitchen cabinets, drop off Goodwill bags, winter stuff to the attic, bring recycling tubs down, call MHO.

Damn. I'd better get a move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home