Saturday, June 17, 2006

I have a customer who is slowly killing my soul. It would take too long to list why she makes me want to commit hare kare, so I'll just have to whine to those of you I actually speak to in person. Be prepared.

We went to the post baby shower this morning and I got to hold little Luke. He is way to adorable. I didn't remember just how tiiiiiiny the little ones are. SO tiny. I picked him up and it was like nothing at all. He slept almost the entire time, so it was easy to be delusional about how nice it would be to have another baby. I asked Amy to call me at 3am when he had been crying for 2 hours and remind me why we decided against having baby numero dos. I gave Big Sister Avathe little knot rainbow bag and I put a little pink acorn fairy in there because she loves all things pink and girly. It was a huge hit. They loved the little cardigan I made for Luke, too. I was suprized that I was the only person that brought something for Ava. I would want someone to bring something for Henry if I was in that situation, it would be hard to sit there as a toddler and watch mama open all of these presents for the newborn. We had a lot of fun, all of those people are so nice.

I laid down when Henry went down for his nap today and ended up sleeping about 2 hours. Yikes! Henry was up at 6 this morning, but that isn't THAT early. I woke up and Henry was wearing shorts, a polo shirt and the giant navy winter boots Memere and Pepere bought him last winter. He just went to the store with Kyle dressed like that. Priceless. I need to get a picture when they get back. Henry ate a whole pint of blueberries for breakfast this morning. Since then, there has been some very interesting diaper activity. His entire bottom is stained blue, I kid you not.

I guess I should get out of my pajamas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home