Saturday, June 24, 2006

I'm thinking about doing a Crankypants blog. A blog that my customers can peek at if they feel like it to see what might be coming up or where I might be on their order. Is that the stupidest idea ever?

Kyle took henry to the store. he has suddenly become obsessed with organizing our desk area, so last night he went out and got this crazy metal shelf thing to put over the monitor (it is really a baking rack, I think) and is now on a mission to find little shoebox type storage boxes for all of our stuff-like in the picture on the shelving box. I know full well that these boxes are going to be very little help in organizing, because in order for them to aid in the tidiness of the area, one must actually actively use and maintain them. I don't want to burst his bubble, though, especially when he took Henry with him and I am left alone in blissful quiet, only the sound my NPR's Peter Segal chatting in my ear.

I finally finished that difficult order adn it went out in the mail this morning. Whhhheee!

Oh, they're back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady Nunn said...

I think the blog is a great idea - my friend in Chicago who runs her own sewing pattern business does it and I love reading it:

http://betsyrosspatterns.blogspot.com/

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree! Blog away...That yarn store outside of town that I have been too lazy to drive too has a blog and I got sucked in. Now, I'm kinda looking forward to going and checking it out. It makes you feel like you're doing business with someone you know.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home