Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I know, I know, everyone is saying "Shut up and post some pictures of Henry!". I will someday. As soon as I remember to charge the camera battery and take some pictures. I'll put it on the list.

Our daily poop/pee update:
Henry got a sticker at co-op today for peeing outside and he came home without any accidents! Woo! He also pooped on the potty TWICE since he came home. Very exciting stuff. I bought some kid friendly flushable wipes to teach him how to do it (they want him to wipe himself at preschool-hahahaha!) but we didn't have much success on that front. Ah well. Baby steps, right?

In other exciting news, I finally called the doc to see about my test results. The biopsy came back negative! Yay! No nose disfigurement for me. Phew. Now I just ahve to start wearing that spf face lotion that my mama got me. I should anyway, I am starting to see wrinkles. Pth.

I did get some things accomplished during co-op. I went to The Evil Empire (aka Walmart) and did some shopping. Henry needs 2 changes of clothes to keep at school, so I got some cheap shorts and sweatpants. I am waiting for Wee Trade before I get any other clothes for him, but he does need more elastic waistband stuff to make it easy for him to go pee without getting it all over himself. They also need a pillow and blankie to nap with, so I got him a super cool Dora blanket. We'll have to make sure to sleep with it to get a "home" feeling into it before he goes. I still need to find a pillow. I also needed to find a present for henry's friend Ava for her 3rd birthday. Her parents got Henry this Harley motorcycle that says "eat my dust" and makes all sorts of obnoxious noise for his birthday, so I needed a suitable reply. I found the Dora Big Sister TALKING Nursery set. That should do nicely. They'll get the joke, I'm not being malicious with people who won't see it coming a mile away, don't you worry.

I also went on a quest for vacuum bags. After visiting every Target-esque store in town and walking around screaming "Vaccuum Bags, vaccuum bags, my kingdom for Bissel size 7 vaccuum bags" I gave up. Then I went to get a new sponge from under the kitchen sink and found a package of Bissel size 7 vaccuum bags under there. I guess I didn't have to walk on a 1/2" thick layer of Tings and dried up Play Doh for the past week after all. I am so much happier now that I have a clean(er) carpet.

Henry is boycotting his nap today. This means that we actually got a decent lunch. Tuna fish with cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts and a side of pasta. Yumma. Usually he is napping, so he gets by on a snack in the car and I eat whatever is lying around. It's amazing what a difference it makes when you don't have a handfull of Good 'n' Plenties and a Diet Coke for lunch! I'm even eating an apple that Henry took a bite out of and then discarded. Go me!

I think the chicken pox problem might be solved but my paranoia is going to keep me from posting about it here.

Liz has agreed to watch Henry tomorrow while I take my stuff to Wee Trade. This is a good thing, since I keep finding more stuff I want to drop off. I didn't have the stuff I needed to tag everything today (I need some clear plastic bags and had to get batteries for evil Elmo)so I horded all of the toys in our bedroom so I can tag them and get them into the car while Henry sleeps tonight. Otherwise he'll decide that all of the toys he hasn't played with in a year are his new favorites. I am starting to get ridiculously excited about the sale on Thursday. I am getting ready to make a run for the 3T racks and show no mercy. Look out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home