Thursday, October 05, 2006

It's been a busy week in the Kett household! I got a job! Hopefully starting Monday, I'll be teaching reading to second and third graders at a local elementary school half time. It is from 8-12, perfect timing for me to be abel to work and get my foot in the door in the district, but still have time to keep the business alive and study and things.

I started studying for the GRE. Not pretty. My math is pretty horrific, but I'm plugging through. I also signed up at a gym. I had an appointment with a personal trainer yesterday, the free one they give you with the membership to try to get you to sign up for a bunch of personal training appointments. Yeah, that isn't going to happen. Anyway, it was a pretty sad affair. He said he took it easy on me, but my legs, which aren't used at ALL in knitting, didn't agree. I am in pretty bad shape. I went back this morning and did some cardio, biceps, triceps and back muscles and now I am pretty sore. I'll have to do some serious stretching before bed tonight so I don't wake up a mess.

Oh! I forgot I have to pick up Henry from school today. I'd better go take a shower so the other kids don't make fun of him for having a stinky mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

heLLO-O!
where are you, amy? it's been way too long since you updated, missy.
let's see some pictures or something!
(don't worry if you haven't taken any - i'm sure i'll take a few tomorrow when henry is over!)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home