Sunday, October 01, 2006

Well things have truly been a madhouse over here.

My interview on Thursday went well, but she said she had some more people to see on Friday, so I am expecting to hear something tomorrow. It was a cute little school and the principal was super nice, so I am crossing my fingers that I get it.

I also got my letter from WCU saying to go ahead and submit my complete application to the NC Teach program. That means that I have to apply and be accpeted to the WCU Masters of Teaching program. That means I need to get 3 letters of rec together, get a sealed official reanscript and take and pass the GRE. I really need to start studying. If I want to start in January I really need to get the ball rolling. I feel okay about the Language Arts sections, but the Math is going to kick my ass. I already have emails in for the letters of rec. and my transcripts have been requested.

Yesterday we decided to take Henry to the Sky Top Orchard to bum around and eat a caramel apple. He was in kind of a grumpy mood so we didn't stay long.





After that we decided to stop at Piggie's Ice Cream and BBQ in Henrdersonville because it seemed prtty cool from the little guidebook we had in the car. It was awesome. It was just a basic hamburger and hot dog place, but it was a lot of fun. Kyle got a chocolate malt bigger than his head and Henry had to get in on that action. He was in a lot better of a mood after that adn still managed to fall asleep in the car.



Okay. I have a to do list about a mile long so I'd better get jumping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home