Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Well, I just got off the phone with the new (and very nice) guy I am working with at MHO, since I vowed to call him every day until I actually got to talk to him. He seems a little lost in the whole process, but after talking with him for a while he said that we are high up on the list that he has and that he was pretty sure he could still get us into that house. I was still friendly, but I made it clear that we DID have our heart set on that house and that we expected to get into it. There was no reason to put my bitch face on, because there isn't really anything he can do at this point. I think it went well. Now, we'll see what happens. He said he would set up an appointment with us in the next 30 days and that he really couldn't do too much else until then. He seems like he is just laying on the floor under a pile of paperwork wondering how the hell he got into this position, but I am hopeful that he'll make it work. He said nothing would happen as far as actually getting the house until November, so we have a ways to go. At this point we just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best. If I have to be a big fat meanie later, I'll deal with it then.

And now some pictures of our berry picking adventure.






Yes, he is still pretty much the cutest thing ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home