Thursday, August 31, 2006

Henry is taking a day off today so we can go to his bud Noah's 3rd birthday party. It is at the park down the street and, unfortunately, it is raining out. Ah well, it will be a good chance for him to break in the froggy boots and go out and get dirty.

It is pretty much the worst day for him to be home, though. I have some finishing touches to put on the index and Bam just got home last night, so we are supposed to have a chat about it today, then I'll have to make whatever changes we talk about. PLUS, I just got a new batch of sizes and things from some custoemrs so I am once again buried under custom orders. I had big plans to make a bunch of super cool Halloween longies, but I just don't think that I will have time. Plus, I'm not really convinced that people will spend that much money on seasonal longies. I want to make some leg and arm warmers to put up, it will be a little break from pants.

Henry's school pictures went well yesterday. He kept telling me that he was going to make a monster face, but when it came down to it, he smiled nicely. I am anxious to see how they came out. Now I can be a bona fide, minivan driving mama with a school picture in my wallet. Yay?

Okay. Since this party is in an hour and it is a potluck I should probably get around to figuring out what I am going to bring. I usually just grab hommus and chips, but the park we are going to isn't anywhere near a store. In fact, it is about a block down the street. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home