Friday, August 18, 2006

The Wee Trade went well last night. I walked in and saw this



Ummm...yeah. That is the Ag Center, and as you can see, it is full to the brim with kid stuff. I had a plan of attack, and since there is usually very little boy stuff, mercy was not an option. I got there about 5 minutes before Kim, whose some Elijah is also in 3T. We managed to parcel off our territory and didn't get into a catfight or anything. Actually, picturing Kim and I fighting is kind of funny. Anyway. I held to my plan and hit the clothes first, then the shoes. The I kind of fell apart. That place is so big that it is just overwhelming. I half heartedly picked through the toys looking for a Hot Wheels track, but didn't find one. Here is my haul:



3 Old Navy shirts
1 J. Seymore rugby shirt
1 pair of J. Seymore jeans
1 pair of GAP fleece pants
1 pair of generic-ish cargo pants
1 pair of Old Navy track pants
1 Old Navy hoodie
1 set of Gymboree dragon jammies
1 set of Thomas the Train jammies
1 super fly Old Navy denim jacket
1 pair like new cute shoes from Germany (hoity toity)
1 View Finder with a bunch of disks
1 Dora collapsable potty seat
1 super cool book

All for $57. Not too shabby. I think I have most of his school clothes now. *sniff sniff*

In other news, I think I am going to try to get into the school system. There is a Language Arts position open at Enka Middle School that I have a shot at lateral entry for. I also just spent all morning filling out and sending off the online application for teacher assistants in all of the surrounding school systems. That way I could work full time and possibly get benefits while still beign on Henry's school schedule. We shall see!

I need coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home