Sunday, November 12, 2006

Okay. Here are the 2 decent pictures that Liz sent me of Halloween. I wish that I had posted that night, because it really was a lot of fun, but not so much time has past that I really don't feel like trying to write about it. I'm lame.




There was just a little bidding war for Mama's sweater and now it is up to $57!!! I tried to call and tell her because I know she must be in the car on the way to see J and K in VT, but for once in his life my dad isn't answering his cell. I hope everything is okay. I think I'll give J a quick call. Okay, they aren't dead in a ditch, I interrupted them eating breakfast. Sorry guys!

Kyle and Henry and Fletcher and McKai went to see Flushed Away so I have the house to myself for a little while. I should be working. I need to dye some yarn for an order. I made it all the way down to the legs and then remembered I need the hand dyed yarn for the leg colors. Oops. So I'll have to take them off the needles to start another pair while the yarn is drying overnight.

I thought there were more pictures I was supposed to post, but I think it was just the charity auction stuff, which you can see here: Fiber Arts Avengers . I am not posting the direct link to our stuff so you have to scroll by everything and possibly find something you want to buy a raffle ticket for. I'm mean like that.

And now I think I am going to put off work for another 20 minutes and take a shower without the threat of a little man running in the bathroom, whipping open the shower curtain and screaming "YOU'RE ALL NAKED!" at the top of his tiny yet powerful lungs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home