Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I find myself waiting for Henry and Kyle to get home from school and for Liz and Adella to get here with 15 minutes or so to spare, so I thought I'd do a quick update.

Henry went trick or treating at school today so I am anxious to see how his chicken robot costume went over. They were supposed to only get "nutritional" items, but I have my doubts. Liz and Adella are coming over and we are going to head down to Vermont Ave, the place to be on Halloween. I am hoping to take more pictures this year so you can get a sense of what it is like down there. They really go all out. I think this will be the first year that Henry really "gets" it. He has been talking about costumes and trick or treating over the last few days, so we'll see. He is still adjusting to the time change (at least he slept in until 6 this morning) so I am sure the candy overload is going to be awesome to deal with tonight and tomorrow. Yeah, yeah, I could just not let him eat it, but where's the fun in that?

Oh, the bean is home. I must go hear about his day. Hopefully I'll be back later with pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home