Thursday, December 21, 2006

...HENRYWATCH 2006 UPDATE...

Well, he was still "normal" temperature when we gave him his meds and put him to bed tonight. He also ate a good dinner, so that is a good sign. I am hoping that this just continues the way it is. So far, so good. I hope that the weather is nice tomorrow (it rained all day today) so he can get outside and run around a little. He goes outside to play every day at school, so he isn't used ot being stuck inside all day. usually when the weather is bad we go to play with the big train set at Barnes and Noble or at LEAST go hang out at the bakery for a while. He didn't leave the house all day today, the poor kid was bored ot death. If the weather is still crappy tomorrow I think we are going to do some art projects. I have all the stuff to make playdough and he just got a big bucket of art supplies for Xmas, so we'll think of something. AND, I have a box of chocolate and cream cheese brownie mix waiting to be made, so that might be fun. I also have to do some laundry in preparation for the big trip!

On the work front, I am on my LAST pair of longies on my customs list! Then I have a whole. week. off. until the list opens back up for new orders. I have to figure out what I am going to knit in that week off. I really should work on the hot pack cozy for Mahar, but I haven't talked to him in a long while, so I'm not even sure if we're still on or not. I've been wanting a pair of armwarmers for myself out of the malabrigo stash, but I don't know. I also thought about making Henry a pair of lounge pants, but i don't know if I want to waste my fun knitting time on something I don't know if I'll ever convince the kid to wear. We'll see. I am going to bring a few skeins of different yarn and see what comes out.

Saturday I am going to get up and go to the bakery for muffins, come home and do some last minute packing, get all showered up and then we're off! We have to drop Henry's remaining fish off at Liz's house (we are down to 4 fishies at this point) so they can get fed while we're out of town. And then off to the airport to fly away home.

I'm tired. But woo! It's my turn to sleep in tomorrow morning! I know Kyle is going to stay up late watching A Scanner Darkly (which looks way to pretentious for my taste) but I am going to kick his booty out of the bed in the morning anyway. Night night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home