Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Henry woke up even hotter this morning yelling to "get away" and "stop it". I think he was having trouble waking up from a bad dream and the fever carried it over into real life after he was awake. It took me almost a half an hour to calm him down enough to where I could carry him into our bedroom to distract him with some Dora. Poor little guy. I finally got him to take some Tylenol, so hopefully he'll feel a little bit better soon. I feel slightly better this morning than I did yesterday, but I still am not going to work, even though Kyle took the day off, too. I still feel pretty cruddy and I don't want to get everyone else sick. I also can't bear to leave my sick little man to be taken care of by someone else. I'll have to go back tomorrow, though. I guess they sent a note home from Henry's school yesterday asking to please keep sick kids home. They sent two kids home yesterday with symptoms like Henry's. They are asking to keep them out until they have at least 24 hours fever free (which is pretty standard) so even if Henry wakes up feeling perfect tomorrow he'll probably have to spend one more day at home. Uuuughhhhh. Is it Spring yet???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home