Friday, February 23, 2007

Henry made some very crafty hats at school today.



Mr. Blinkin




A very, very serious Mr. Washington




1/2 of Mt. Rushmore

Today they took class pictures at school. My favorite class just happened to be going down when I was in the room so they asked me to come get my picture taken with them. After we were all situated, the photographer asked the kids in the front to hold the little sign with the school and year and teacher name and whatnot on it. Just as he was getting ready to take the picture, a third grade voice hollered out "He spelled 'elementary' wrong!". Sure enough, the sign said 'elementery'. Unfortunately, this discovery was made by a child in our, the 13th or so class to have their pictures taken. Oops.

We had the third wave of destruction in the bathroom this afternoon. As I was pulling into my parking space, my landlord ran out to warn me about the mess I would find inside. Not good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home