Thursday, February 22, 2007

I had a big rant all saved up about the dry wall people and the absolute mess they made of my house, but they are (supposedly) coming back to finish the job today so I thought I'd just wait and see what new fresh disaster they bring and tell you about it all at once. I say that pretending that I haven't already bitched about it about it to almost everyone who actually reads this blog. It doesn't look good. My landlord was supposed to be here while they were here, but she apparently had to run errands. As she was sprinting away from me to her car her last words were "Thanks for being here with them while I get these few things done. It can get tricky because they don't speak any English at all. Okay, see ya". Ummmm, thanks.

Henry brought this home from school yesterday:



It is a log cabin. Built out of pretzels. How cool is that? I think he might be an architect when he grows up. If you ask him who lives there, he will tell you "Mr. Blinkin". For those of you who don't speak Henry-ese, that is "Mr. Abe Lincoln". Say it with me people "genius". We are working on Roosevelt. Roosevelt is the guy on the dime, right? I would be such an awesome home schooler.

Wee Trade is tonight, so I am stretching and getting prepared to combat the 800 other moms of 4 year old boys competing for the rare item of boys' clothing that isn't either a pair of sweatpants or a Spongebob shirt. When I was dropping off my stuff the woman in front of me was unloading all sorts of 4/5 clothes. I saw a killer tee shirt with all sorts of pirate flags on it, so that is my first destination. We'll see if I can score it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home