Sunday, February 18, 2007

It snowed!

We woke up to the ground and our cars actually covered in snow this morning. My first thought was "ooooh, pretty". My second thought was "damn, why couldn't it have waited until tonight so we wouldn't have school tomorrow". The wind is blowing like crazy. I actually saw the snow in the middle of the night because the screen door didn't get latched and the wind kept on blowing it into the house, so I had to get up and close it.

Yesterday I got almost all of my Wee Trade stuff tagged and boxed. I still need to put the clothes on hangers, but for the most part they are done. Henry and Kyle came home from their "adventure" while I was right in the middle of doing the toys. Oops. Luckily, there weren't too many things in there he was still interested in. I am so excited about going on Thursday. I don't know why the Wee Trade inspires such excitement in me. It is just kids' clothes, not usually a source of excitement. Something about the huge line to get in and how everyone rushes around with their laundry baskets and the vastness of the place just gets me all into it.

I know I am a horrible mama for not posting any pictures in so long, but we just haven't taken any. Henry has decided that he doesn't like to be photographed and we haven't done anything noteworthy in quite a while with all of the moving and cold and whatnot. One of these days it will be sunny and I will take lots of pictures of the new house. Maybe Henry will be "accidentally" photographed then. We'll see what I have on hand to bribe him with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home