Thursday, January 04, 2007

I can't believe it is already Thursday. So much and so little has been going on 'round these here parts.

Henry got some new fishies. I went and picked them up after volunteering on Tuesday. I got 4 different colors of gold fish so he could be sure to tell them all apart. And I got a net so I don't have to touch them if they die. That got really old, especially after fish #5 of the first batch bit the dust. Speaking of which, I should probably go see if they all made it through the day before Henry gets home from school...yup, all accounted for.

Today the principal of my school got a bunch of contracts and things in the mail from Billy Jonas. I went down to talk to her about it and she got the $250 approveds by the PTO! Woo! All we need is for the grant to go through and we are good to go. I will pee my pants if this actually goes through.

Speaking of peeing your pants, Henry had the biggest bedwetting experience of his life this morning. When this happens, he refuses to even let Kyle take his blanket off. He hugs it to his little chin and yells to me. While I appreciate that he is comfortable enough with me to let me see his "accident" and take care of it, I can't help but notice that special Mommy privilages seem only to include cleaning up pee and helping him poop. What's up with that? Shouldn't I at least get a hug once in a while if I'm so special? No such luck. And that reminds me that I need to go put pee sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and clothes into the dryer. Pth.

I will leave you with some fabulous Christmas pictures that Auntie K just emailed me. They almost have me convinced that Kyle is right and we do need a new camera. Unfortunately, to get pictures this good I fear that Auntie K would ahve to come along as a package deal and I think that Sam would object.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home