Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Since Kyle got his...erm...OUR IPod for Christmas I have been banished to the laptop in the family room watching Dora with Henry while I type. This would be no problem (I realize I am lucky to have a laptop at all, even if it is school property, lol) except that I would like to post some pictures, which I can only do from the desktop. We took the most pitiful Christmas pictures ever, so I have to rely on the kindness of my loverly relatives to send me copies of theirs. *hint hint*

I finished the monster "boo boo bag" for mahar today and sent off pictures. The monjey one came out all wonky, so I am waiting to see if Robert likes the design of the monster before I redo the monkey. I am so over this project. I'll be happy when I get the thumbs down, or get the thumbs up and nail the process down to a science. Unfortunately, it seems like knitting them flat and sewing a seam is the way to go. Ugh. I hate purling. Maybe this is the universe's way of making sure I get faster at it. Yeah, that. I can't imagine they are going to be very cost effective, though. They take at least a couple of hours to put together. I think that either way I might whip up a couple of monster IPod cozies for my own store. I think they'd be super cute. We'll see.



I opened my customs list yesterday at the turn of the year and all the slots are gone already. Whew! I am getting better (slightly better) at setting limits and sticking to them. I actually said no to 3 people! Go me! Usually I would say yes and then live to regret it. Let's call limit setting a New Year's resolution, shall we?

In other news, we got renters' applications from the woman renting the little house down the street today. I can't imagine she is going to find anything wrong with our applications, but I am trying not to get my hopes up until we sign a lease. If we get approved, we'll move February 1, which is just around the corner! Man, that would be awesome.

Alright. Dora is over and it is time for me to wrestle Henry into bed. I am going to try to get him down early tonight. He was a BEAR to get out of bed this morning. Poor little sleepyhead.

Later gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home