Thursday, March 01, 2007

When I got home from work yesterday, Henry was just waking up from a nap and he was ready to get out of the house and play. We took him to the playground for a little while and I got tuckered out before he did. Naturally, I thought e was feeling better and looked forward to things getting back to normal around here. Nope. I went to wake him up this morning and the fever is back. We took his temperature and it is just 100.4, but hat is still too high to send him to school. He has a pretty heavy cough and his nose is all icky, too. Gah! We are going to be broke this month with me taking all of this time off of work. It is a good thing I opened for orders today.

Speaking of which, I got 24 midnight emails last night/ this morning. Cra. Zy.

I think I am finally going to call Dr. Rob today, his office opens at 8:30. Henry's new insurance kicks in today- yay! I am sure he is fine, he is happy enough and playing and whatnot, but the length of this fever is freaking me out a little bit. I want to make sure that he doesn't have something that is going to take abx to get rid of. I need to go back to work next week! The good news is that next week is my very last week of tutoring! I am going to have a celebratory dinner when it is all over with and no one will ever convince me to do it again!

Bam, Aaron and Kevy Kev (amd Willow, the new pup) are rolling on into town tonight. I can't wait to see them. There is a bluegrass night going on at Jack of the Wood tonight, so if I am super stir crazy from being home with Henry all day I might drag Aaron out on a date. I don't think bam or Kevin would appreciate the blue grass thang. I should probably try to get the house in order before they get here. It isn't too bad, we've actually been picking up after ourselves, but I need to sweep and dust and get blankets and things ready to go. They;d probably appreciate it if there was some food in the house as well.

Okay. Time to call the doc.

ETA: Dr. Rob wants to see him today. We have an 11:15 appointment, keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home